Career and Technical Education
Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses in ACPS provide all students with the skills and technology necessary for tomorrow's careers, successful citizenship, and lifelong learning. The curriculum combines academics, workplace knowledge, and skills that are essential to prepare the workforce our nation needs to be successful in the 21st century.
Dr. Phyllis Schneck, Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity and Communications from the Department of Homeland Security, visited the ACPS summer Cyber Camp at T.C. Williams High School and discussed the importance of cybersecurity. Her department supports the mission of strengthening the security and resilience of the nation's critical infrastructure.
- Virginia Department of Education Office of Career and Technical Education
- CTE Resource Center: Serving Career and Technical Education in Virginia
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- Virginia View: Virginia's Career Information System
- Southern Regional Education Board (SREB)