Get involved with T.C. clubs and your high school years will be so much more memorable!
Mr. Harris, Student Activities Director tries to keep all of the following information updated as much as possible, but please check with the adviser listed to be sure the date and meeting time have not changed!
Start a New Club
Don't see a club that meets your needs? If you would like to start a club at T.C., you must complete the following:
- Find a T.C. staff sponsor that is willing to supervise all club meetings.
- Have sponsor fill out the Google Form and submit for club review and activated.
- Club sponsor will receive and email from Mr. Harris when club is approved.
Fundraisers and Activities
Does your club or organization wish to sponsor a fundraiser? Please know that we have a link now that you will need to use for approval. When you fill out this link, it will be submitted to Mr. Harris for all student fundraisers and activities Fundraising Request Link. Be sure to check the fundraiser calendar first Fund Raising Calendar . This form must be submitted at least two weeks before a fundraising activity.
If your organization wants to hold any type of event at T.C., the faculty adviser must first contact Mr. Larry Trice in the main office to see if the date is available and that the event does not conflict with other similar events already scheduled. These major activities should be submitted at least one month prior to the event.
- Sophomores: TBA
- Juniors: Ms. Gaffney and Ms. Thorne
- Seniors: Ms. Horwat and Ms. Kiyak
- Student Government Association: Ms. Alicia Cordero or Mr. Matthew Henry