Get involved with T.C. clubs and your high school years will be so much more memorable!
Mr. Latham, Student Activities Director tries to keep all of the following information updated as much as possible, but please check with the adviser listed to be sure the date and meeting time have not changed!
Start a New Club
Don't see a club that meets your needs? If you would like to start a club at T.C., you must complete the following:
- Find a T.C. staff sponsor that is willing to supervise all club meetings.
- Have sponsor fill out the Google Form and submit for club review and activated.
- Club sponsor will receive and email from Mr. Latham when club is approved.
Fundraisers and Activities
Does your club or organization wish to sponsor a fundraiser? An Activity Request Appointment must be submitted by the sponsor to Mr. Latham through Zimbra for all student fundraisers and activities. Be sure to check the fundraiser calendar first Fund Raising Calendar . This form must be submitted at least two weeks before a fundraising activity.
If your organization wants to hold any type of event at T.C., the faculty adviser must first contact Mr. Larry Trice in the main office to see if the date is available and that the event does not conflict with other similar events already scheduled. These major activities should be submitted at least one month prior to the event.
- Sophomores: Ms. Thorne and Ms. Gaffney
- Juniors: Ms. Horwatt and Ms. Phillips
- Seniors: Mr. Redpath and Ms. Von Tople
- Student Government Association: Ms. Alicia Cordero or Mr. Matthew Henry