Kiss & Ride Guide
Please Help Keep Our Students Safe!
Morning Drop-Off: 7:25-8:00 a.m.
Afternoon Pick-Up: 2:35-2:50 p.m.
If you drive to drop off or to pick up your child/children at John Adams:
- The Kiss & Ride area at John Adams is a No Cell Phone Zone.
- Doors open for student entry at 7:25 a.m.
- Maintain a single lane and pull all the way up. Do not pass or make a U-turn to get out of the line.
- Refrain from speaking with teachers on duty. If necessary, please make an appointment.
- Parents wishing to enter the school must use the Main Entrance in the front of the school and sign in at the visitor kiosk to receive a Visitor Pass.
- Students are dismissed at 2:35 p.m.
- Pick-up ends at 2:50 p.m. After 2:50 p.m., please pick your child up from Main Office.
- By Virginia State Law, all children must wear seatbelts!
Thank you for help in working with our Kiss & Ride staff to keep our students safe.