iDashboard: ACPS Statistics
The iDashboard provides a way for the public to look at division-wide enrollment and performance data in an easily consumable way. The iDashboard is a way for the public to see how ACPS is progressing in line with ACPS 2020 and the benchmarks set by the Commonwealth of Virginia. It will help measure how Every Student Succeeds.
The iDashboard shows five main areas:
- Individual School Demographics
- Division-Level SOL Results
- Attendance and Suspension Information
- On-Time Graduation Information
- AP/SAT Information
ACPS 2020 Data Dashboard
The ACPS 2020 Data Dashboard includes metrics that relate to the ACPS 2020 Strategic Plan. This enables the public to benchmark how far we have come in achieving the ACPS 2020 goals.
- ACPS 2020 Scorecard for the 2015-2016 School Year (PDF)
- ACPS 2020 Scorecard for the 2016-2017 School Year (PDF)
- ACPS 2020 Scorecard for the 2017-2018 School Year (PDF)