The ACPS Office of Educational Facilities oversees building infrastructure, custodial services, maintenance, design, and construction of all ACPS school buildings.
Facilities also manages the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) budget, which funds the construction of new buildings and the renovation and modernization of existing buildings.
ACPS 2020 Goal 4: Facilities and the Learning Environment: ACPS will provide optimal and equitable learning environments.
Director of Educational Facilities
Alexandria City Public Schools
1340 Braddock Place
Alexandria, VA 22314
Main Line: 703-619-8038
- ACPS Educational Facilities FY 2018 Summer Projects Update
- Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Budget
- ACPS Modernization Projects
- Water Lead Testing Results (PDF)
- Long Range Educational Facilities Plan - includes Educational Facilities Specifications
- ACPS Standard Operating Procedure Safety Manual (PDF)