The ACPS Department of Educational Facilities oversees building infrastructure, custodial services, emergency management, maintenance, safety and security, and the planning, design and construction of school buildings.
Facilities also manages the Capital Improvement Program (CIP) budget, which funds the construction of new buildings and the renovation and modernization of existing buildings.
ACPS 2020 Goal 4: Facilities and the Learning Environment: ACPS will provide optimal and equitable learning environments.
Director of Educational Facilities
Alexandria City Public Schools
1340 Braddock Place
Alexandria, VA 22314
Main Line: 703-619-8038
- Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Budget
- ACPS Modernization Projects
- Water Lead Testing Results (PDF)
- Long Range Educational Facilities Plan - includes Educational Facilities Specifications
- ACPS Standard Operating Procedure Safety Manual (PDF)