T.C. Williams Athletics
T.C. Williams offers a variety of sports for boys and girls throughout the school year, including:
- Competitive cheer and sideline cheerleading
- Cross country
- Field hockey
- Swim & Dive
- Track and Field
The following is required to be completed and turned in to the Athletic Department prior to participating in any T.C. Williams Athletic Activity. See the T.C. Williams Athletics website to download the latest forms.
- A yearly VHSL Physical Form
- Page 3 must be completed and signed by an appropriate health care professional
- Pages 1, 2 and 4 must be completed and signed by a legal guardian and the student-athlete
- A new form is required for each school year and is only valid between May 1 of the current year and June 30 of the succeeding year
- A yearly Athlete Emergency Care Form
- Concussion Education must be read and reviewed by a legal guardian and the student-athlete before signing the statement included in this form
- This document is only valid for the current school year in which it is completed and signed
- Team-specific Rules & Expectations
- Each team may have different rules and expectations, and is therefore determined by the coach as to when or if a signed document is required.
Forms #1 and #2 MUST be completed, signed and turned in to the Athletic Office before the athlete is cleared to participate in ANY athletic activities. This includes pre-season, tryouts and out of season practices.
Once both forms have been reviewed and entered as "cleared," the designated coach will receive a list of students who have completed all forms.
T.C. Athletics Office
T.C. Williams High School
3330 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22302
Athletics Office: 703-824-6860
Athletics Fax: 703-824-6862
Sports Hotline: 703-824-6869