Maury’s academic program includes: reading, language arts, mathematics, social studies, and science with an infusion of technology.
- Art instruction with a certified art teacher once a week.
- Vocal music instruction with a certified music teacher once a week
- Instrumental music lessons beginning in fourth (4th) grade for band or orchestra
- Two physical education classes a week with a certified P.E. teacher
- Dedicated science exploration lab
- Instruction in family life education at levels appropriate to age
- Special education and EL programs
- Supplemental reading and math services for students who require them
- Talented and Gifted program for grades K-5; TAG pull-out program for grades 4-5
- Instruction in family life education at levels appropriate to age.
- Supplemental reading and math services for students not performing on-level
- Balanced Literacy Framework through which students receive differentiated and explicit instruction in all literacy areas