Virtual Mental Health Services with Hazel Health
New Virtual Mental Health Services with Hazel Health
Alexandria City Public Schools has launched a new mental health service with Hazel Health. With Hazel Health, students can meet with a licensed therapist virtually for a therapy appointment. Services are available at school and at home, and are at no cost to families.
Hazel Health services include:
- Scheduled therapy appointments: Therapy can help students cope with what they’re feeling, such as behavior changes, anxiety, bullying, withdrawal, grief, peer and family relationships, depression, or stress.
- Licensed therapists: Hazel Health therapists are bilingual, diverse and are experts in the needs of children and teens.
- Care coordination: If your child needs additional services outside of Hazel Health services, Hazel will help connect you to local resources.
- What are the hours for teletherapy services?
- How does Hazel Health protect my student's privacy during teletherapy sessions?
- How will I know if my student has been referred for Hazel Health teletherapy?
- How many therapy sessions can each student access?
- What mental health issues can Hazel Health providers treat or address?
- How does Hazel Health's teletherapy work?
- Can my child see a Hazel Health therapist if they also receive care from another therapist in my community?
- What happens if a student needs to cancel or reschedule?