Skip To Main Content

Main Navigation

Mobile Translate ( don't delete )

Mobile Utility

Header Holder

Header Right

Header Utility


Mobile Toggle ( don't delete )


Request a Refund

Cafeteria Transfer Funds / Refund Requests

Account balances for students remaining in the school district for the next school year will stay on their account and will be available for them to use on the first day of school.

Throughout the school year, parents/guardians may request a transfer or refund of positive student meal account balances by submitting this form.


If you are relocating from ACPS, we have multiple options available for the remaining cafeteria balances.

Note: If you have been using the automatic prepayment function on the SchoolCafé website, please make sure to turn off the automatic prepayments before requesting a transfer or refund.

Graduating Students

On June 30 of each year, accounts for all graduating seniors, as well as for students no longer enrolled in ACPS, will be deemed inactive. Parents/guardians have up to one year (the following June 30) to request a transfer or refund of the balance by contacting Nutrition Services. After one year, the Department of Financial Services may treat the remaining account balances as a donation to the Nutrition Services General Fund.

  • Transfer Funds: Request remaining cafeteria balance to be transferred to a sibling still enrolled in the district or designated student.
  • Refund: Request the remaining cafeteria balance to be refunded. This will be sent via mail as a check and takes 4 to 6 weeks for processing.

Non-Discrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.