Procurement and General Services
The Procurement and General Services office provides services for current bids and requests for proposals, contractual services, MUNIS procurement system and training, inventory, purchase order processing, vendor information, print/copy business center and mail room, and procurement policies and procedures.
- Vendor Self-Service Registration System
- Vendor Self-Service Tutorial (PDF)
- eVa Vendor Registration
- eVa Vendor Registration Tutorial (PDF)
Procurement Customer Service Survey
- Doing Business with ACPS - A Guide for Vendors (PDF)
- Procurement Ethics in Public Contracting Policy (PDF)
- Procurement Manual (PDF)
- Procurement Card (P-Card) Manual (PDF)
- ACPS Purchase Order Terms and Agreement (PDF)
Click the link above for current solicitations. Note that changes and addenda to the solicitation may occur prior to closing and/or opening. Be sure to check the listing frequently. For questions on specific solicitations, please call 703-619-8043.
Interested offerors/bidders may obtain a copy of a solicitation by visiting the link above, by picking up a hard copy at the Procurement Office at ACPS Central Office, or by sending your request via fax to 703-619-8090.
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
Director of Procurement and General Services