ACPS Job Fair Registration
The ACPS job fair is on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at T.C. Williams High School.
This is not an open job fair and attendance is limited to those who are selected for pre-scheduled interviews. Registering for the fair does not guarantee an interview at the job fair.
Preference will be given to the following licensed fields:
- * Teachers:
- Dual Language/Spanish Immersion (Elementary)
- English Learners (EL/ESL)
- Special Education
- Early Childhood Special Education
- World Language (Spanish, German, French, Latin, Chinese)
- Career or Technology Education
- Family & Consumer Science
- * Occupational and Physical Therapists
- * Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- * Reading Specialists
- * Math Specialists
Only candidates who currently hold a license - or will be eligible for one by August 2017 – are eligible to attend.
If you are selected to interview, you will be notified via email of your scheduled interview time and location by Friday, March 17.
If we are unable to schedule you for an interview, we will notify you via email by Friday, March 17.
* We may request a copy of your license prior to your interview.