PowerSchool Parent Access
The PowerSchool Parent Access portal is where parents/guardians with children in grades PreK-12 can access their child’s academic record and more through PowerSchool. Letters containing login information are mailed to families before the first day of school each year.
Need help with access?
Information for Parents
- What devices are available for students?
- What applications are available to students?
- How are applications used for learning?
- How does ACPS handle my student's privacy?
- Where can I find digital citizenship resources for my family?