T.C. Satellite Campus
The T.C. Satellite Campus is designed to deliver a 21st century curriculum that is flexible in scheduling and student-centered in support. This opportunity prepares students to compete in the global marketplace, but with a down-to-earth approach that recognizes the challenges students may sometimes face in completing education.
T.C. Satellite Campus Mission
- The T.C. Satellite Campus is an exemplary learning community that provides high quality online curriculum through blended learning.
- We educate students using online and traditional methods within a comprehensive support structure that includes individualized and small group instruction, technology, meaningful relationships, and engaged learning.
- At Satellite, we challenge ourselves to provide a personalized methodology in order to promote confident and lifelong learning.
T.C. Satellite Campus Highlights
- The T.C. Satellite Campus allows students to select a school shift (AM or PM) that works best for their particular schedule. Many of our students require a more flexible schedule than commonly available in a traditional high school setting. However, there is a daily and weekly attendance expectation.
- Each T.C. Satellite student is assigned an academic adviser who carefully monitors student progress.
- T.C. Satellite students are able to participate in all extracurricular clubs and activities at T.C. Williams High School, including sports.
- An athlete with a schedule that doesn't adhere to a traditional school day?
- A student who prefers to learn in a smaller and quieter environment?
- A student who works outside the school day to support your family?
- A student who would like to graduate early?
If so, please complete our interest form and we will be in touch!
T.C. Satellite Email Newsletter
Izora Everson, M.A.T., NBCT
T.C. Satellite Campus (located at ACPS Central Office)
1340 Braddock Place, 2nd Floor
Alexandria, VA 22314