T.C. Satellite Campus
The T.C. Satellite Campus is designed to deliver a 21st century curriculum that is flexible in scheduling and student-centered in support. This opportunity prepares students to compete in the global marketplace, but with a down-to-earth approach that recognizes the challenges students may sometimes face in completing education.
T.C. Satellite Campus Mission
- The T.C. Satellite Campus is an exemplary learning community that provides high quality online curriculum through blended learning.
- We educate students using online and traditional methods within a comprehensive support structure that includes individualized and small group instruction, technology, meaningful relationships, and engaged learning.
- At Satellite, we challenge ourselves to provide a personalized methodology in order to promote confident and lifelong learning.
T.C. Satellite Campus Highlights
- The T.C. Satellite Campus allows students to select a school shift (AM or PM) that works best for their particular schedule. Many of our students require a more flexible schedule than commonly available in a traditional high school setting. However, there is a daily and weekly attendance expectation.
- Each T.C. Satellite student is assigned an academic adviser who carefully monitors student progress.
- T.C. Satellite students are able to participate in all extracurricular clubs and activities at T.C. Williams High School, including sports.
- An athlete with a schedule that doesn't adhere to a traditional school day?
- A student who prefers to learn in a smaller and quieter environment?
- A student who works outside the school day to support your family?
- A student who would like to graduate early?
If so, please complete our interest form and we will be in touch!