School Board Policies
School Board policies are organized according to the classification system developed by the Virginia School Boards Association. The system provides an efficient means of coding, filing, and finding policies and regulations.
If you know the policy you are looking for, go to the appropriate classification section using the tabs below.
There are 12 major classifications, each bearing an alphabetical code:
School Board Policies by Section
- Section A: Foundations and Basic Commitments
- Section B: School Board Governance and Operations
- Section C: General School Administration
- Section D: Fiscal Management
- Section E: Support Services
- Section F: Facilities Development
- Section G: Personnel
- Section I: Instructional Program
- Section J: Students
- Section K: School-Community Relations
- Section L: Education Agency Relations