ACPS utilizes a variety of applications to support learning. For a full list of applications supported by the division, visit the ACPS Digital Toolkit. ACPS provides the software programs and apps listed in the toolkit for use by employees and students. Each digital resource in this toolkit is fully supported by ACPS Technology Services.
In the classroom, students use Clever to access online learning applications supported by Alexandria City Public Schools. Learn More
ACPS uses Canvas as a Learning Management System (LMS). With Canvas, students have one place to access course assignments and resources. Learn More
Learn more about student privacy in ACPS.
Information for Parents
- What devices are available for students?
- What applications are available to students?
- How are applications used for learning?
- How does ACPS handle my student's privacy?
- Where can I find digital citizenship resources for my family?