ACPS takes the security and privacy of student information seriously. All applications approved by ACPS meet requirements outlined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), as well as the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA).
Students have a Google directory account used for accessing ACPS applications, and do not have access to the Google Suite or email.
Students have access to all ACPS-approved Google applications, including email. Email for these students is secured in a walled garden, meaning email can only be sent or received from within the ACPS domain.
Students have access to all ACPS-approved Google applications, including a full email account.
Information for Parents
- What devices are available for students?
- What applications are available to students?
- How are applications used for learning?
- How does ACPS handle my student's privacy?
- Where can I find digital citizenship resources for my family?