At the middle and high school campuses, students can check out MiFi devices if they do not have internet access at home. The device is called a Kajeet and comes with a charger in a blue carrying case. Students can check the device out for a week at a time.
The Kajeet works from 6am – midnight and suspends internet access between midnight and 6am. It goes through both the ACPS filter and the Kajeet filter. Once the device has reached its due date, it will suspend access until it is returned. To find out more about Kajeets, students can contact Student Helpdesk staff.
Learn more about Kajeet and ACPS Student Helpdesk.
Information for Parents
- What devices are available for students?
- What applications are available to students?
- How are applications used for learning?
- How does ACPS handle my student's privacy?
- Where can I find digital citizenship resources for my family?