Student Clubs, Organizations and Activities
Get involved with Alexandria City High School clubs, and your high school years will be so much more memorable!
Mr. Harris, Student Activities Director, tries to keep all of the following information updated as much as possible, but please check with the adviser listed to be sure the date and meeting time has not changed!
- See the full club list offered during the 2020-2021 school year.
Start a New Club
Don't see a club that meets your needs? If you would like to start a club at Alexandria City High School, you must complete the following:
- Find an Alexandria City High School staff sponsor that is willing to supervise all club meetings.
- Have the sponsor fill out the Google Form and submit it for club review and activation. The club sponsor will receive an email from Mr. Harris when the club is approved.
Fundraisers and Activities
Does your club or organization wish to sponsor a fundraiser? Please know that we have a form now that you will need to use for approval. When you fill out this form, it will be submitted to Mr. Harris for all student fundraisers and activities Fundraising Request form. Be sure to check the Fund Raising Calendar. This form must be submitted at least two weeks before a fundraising activity.
If your organization wants to hold any type of event at ACHS, the faculty adviser must first contact Mr. Larry Trice in the main office to see if the date is available and that the event does not conflict with other similar events already scheduled. These major activities should be submitted at least one month prior to the event.
- Sophomores: TBA
- Juniors: Ms. Gaffney and Ms. Thorne
- Seniors: Ms. Horwat and Ms. Kiyak
- Student Government Association: Ms. Alicia Cordero or Mr. Matthew Henry