Alexandria City Public Schools uses Canvas as a learning management system for all ACPS students, parents, and employees. Learn more about Canvas.
Students log in using their ACPS Google account username and password.
Students can learn how to navigate and use Canvas by viewing our Canvas Student Orientation course.
Employees log in using their ACPS Google account username and password.
Parent Observer Accounts
Parents access Canvas via a link in PowerSchool. Note that it can take up to 48 hours for your Canvas account to be activated after you set up your PowerSchool account.
Learn more about how parents and guardians can use Canvas by exploring our Canvas Parent Observer Orientation course.
Need Help with Canvas?
Please complete the Canvas Help Request Form and a member of our Technology Services staff will contact you.
Information for Parents
- What devices are available for students?
- What applications are available to students?
- How are applications used for learning?
- How does ACPS handle my student's privacy?
- Where can I find digital citizenship resources for my family?