ACPS strives to cultivate relationships and maintain partnerships with public and private agencies to encourage a sense of community ownership of our schools, assist the development of the academic, social, physical and emotional needs of our students and empower parents to be supportive and informed advocates for their children.
A quality education is one of the most important factors in determining an individual's chance at success in life. ACPS supports the building of broad-based partnerships to support the principle of equal educational opportunities for all. Through partnerships, ACPS can inspire civic engagement in students, encourage lifelong learners, and ensure that every student succeeds.
There are several ways to partner with ACPS and we invite you to find the right path for your organization, business, or individual partnership goals. See below to learn more.
ARE YOU JUST EXPLORING A GREAT PARTNERSHIP IDEA?
The ACPS Office of School, Business and Community Partnerships wants to give you the opportunity to express your creative and innovative partnership ideas with us. Please use the Innovative Partnership Idea Submission Form or contact us to share your idea.
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME AN OFFICIAL PARTNER OF ACPS?
Please follow the steps below to submit your partnership agreement form.
All agreement forms that are submitted using the steps below will be discussed internally with the aligned Departments/Principals as collaboatively we move through the partnership process. Note that some agreements must be converted into an MOA/MOU based on the components of the agreement.
1. Download the 2018-2019 ACPS Partnership Agreement Template Form. To be able to fill in the information, you need to download the form.
2. Fill in the needed information to the best of your knowledge.
3. Submit the completed agreement template in an attachment via email to the Director of School, Business and Community Partnerships - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We will then review and be back in contact with you shortly to discuss the submission. We will work together to discuss any areas that need adjustment.
5. Once the agreement is ready, we will help connect you to the buildings/departments that are aligned with the agreement and obtain necessary acknowledgement signatures.
6. The agreement is then sent to our digital online "esign" system for official signatures from our Superintendent and Partner Lead.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Other Options for Becoming an ACPS Partner
- Volunteer for ACPS. Visit our Volunteer Page or contact Linda Rodriguez at 703-619-8055
- or email@example.com for more information.
- Fund a grant for ACPS or inform us of a grant that would be a possible opportunity for us. See the Grants Page or contact Dr. Greg Tardieu for more information.
- Offer discounts to ACPS staff through PerkSpot. For more information, contact Kelly Rottman at PerkSpot customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312-238-9012, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central.