Facilities and Operations
Department of Facilities and Operations
Office of Capital Programs, Planning and Design
- Capital Improvement Program Budget
- Capital Improvement Program Quarterly Reports
- Modernization Projects Overview
- Long Range Educational Facilities Plan
- Colocation of City/School Services
Office of Educational Facilities
- 2016 Facilities Audit
- HVAC FAQs
- Targeted Facilities Assessments
- Alexandria City High School Parker-Gray Stadium
- William Ramsay Modernization
- Sports Mini Pitches
- Completed Projects
- Office of Maintenance and Custodial Services
- Office of Pupil Transportation and Fleet Management
- Office of Safety and Security Services
- Office of School Nutrition Services
- Office of Capital Programs, Planning and Design
- Alexandria City Public Schools
- Department of Facilities and Operations
July 13, 2020
Following a public bid process in the spring, ACPS has awarded the construction of the Parker-Gray Stadium Project to Kadcon, Corp. A contract was executed on June 23, 2020.
The team held a virtual kick-off meeting on June 29, 2020 and site signage was installed on July 6, 2020 to announce the closing of the track and field during the construction work.
Kadcon will start work on the construction part of the project the week of July 13, 2020. A site survey will be conducted on July 13, 2020 to define the limits of disturbance and demarcate the components of the construction.
Construction fencing along portions of the project perimeter is scheduled for installation starting July 15, 2020. This will be followed by the disconnection of utilities and the installation of a construction entrance. Erosion control measures are scheduled to be installed in late July, 2020, with demolition commencing the first week of August.