- 2018-2023 Technology Plan
- Family Technology Guide
- Digital Citizenship
- Records Center
- Clever for ACPS Staff
- Chromebook/Tablet Help
- Request Internet Access
- Alexandria City Public Schools
Back to School Forms
ACPS families can use their online PowerSchool Parent Access Account to complete the Back to School forms.
If you do NOT yet have a PowerSchool Parent Access account, follow the instructions and video for Creating a PowerSchool Parent Account.
If you already have a PowerSchool Parent Access account:
- Log into your PowerSchool Parent Access Account.
Letters notifying/reminding parents about their account information, along with instructions for access, are mailed to students' homes before the first day of school.
If you do not have your account login information, complete the Parent Access Help Form and we will help.
- At the top-left corner of the screen in PowerSchool, click the name of the child you want to complete the forms for. You will need to complete the forms separately for each child.
- Click on ‘Back to School Forms’ on the left-hand menu.
- Click the globe icon in the top right to choose your language.
- Follow the steps to complete and submit the forms.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each ACPS student in your family.
If you have questions, please contact us.