- 2018-2023 Technology Plan
- Family Technology Guide
- Digital Citizenship
- Records Center
- Clever for ACPS Staff
- Chromebook/Tablet Help
- Request Internet Access
- Alexandria City Public Schools
Return to Headlines
Creating a PowerSchool Parent Account
- Visit PowerSchool and click on the "Create Account" tab.
- Create a username and password (this is your own personal username and password).
- Link your child(ren) using the "Access ID" and "Access Password" listed on the letter you received in the mail before school started. You will need the "Access ID" and "Access Password" for each child you want to add to your account. Don’t have this information? Complete the Parent Access Help Form.
- Click "Enter". You can now access each child’s academic information by clicking on their name at the top-left corner of the screen.
Video: How to create your account in Parent Access (PowerSchool)
How do I add additional children to my account?
- Log in to PowerSchool
- Once logged in, click on "Account Preferences"
- Click on the "Student" tab
- Click on the "Add" button
- Enter the Access ID and Access Password, listed on the letter you received in the mail at the beginning of the school year. If you have additional children, you will add them one at a time. You should have received separate letters with Access IDs and Access Passwords for each child.
- You can now access each child's academic information by clicking on his/her name at the top-left corner of the screen.
What if I forgot my username and/or password?
- Visit PowerSchool
- Click "Having trouble signing in?" You will be prompted to input some information and the system will send a recovery code to your email address.