Alexandria Soccer Association
Alexandria Soccer Association Outreach Team
Roles and Responsibilities
The ASA Outreach Team provides soccer and futsal opportunities to schools, communities and families throughout the City of Alexandria and surrounding neighborhoods.
The outreach team is made up of students, volunteers, teachers and ASA staff who support school, community and ASA events, functions and programs throughout the year. ASA Outreach Team Members will receive ASA branded gear and help serve as ambassadors to the club.
Outreach Team Members will have the opportunity to be involved in the programs and opportunities below as schedules allow. These are often one-off activities around the Alexandria community taking place in the afternoon or evenings, or the occasional weekend.
Tabling at Events:
- Attend School Events (Back to school nights, school picnics, etc)
- Help with registrations at events
- Help share information to families about Alexandria Soccer and its programs. This also includes sharing information about financial aid.
Office and Administrative Support:
- Uniform distribution
- Evening registration hours
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Day
- Weekend Tournaments
- Opening Day for league play (rec, futsal)
- Attend and coach Access4All Leagues, clinics, Link Club, and other After School Programs
- Provide a fun, active and positive experience for all players in attendance
A great ASA Outreach Team Member is:
- A problem solver
- A self-starter
- On-time for events
- An enthusiastic team member
- A great communicator
- Willing to jump in and help create a positive experience for participants
- Mature and open to feedback, learning and growth
To join or learn more, contact Johnatan Nunez at email@example.com.